4K DVI-D Output Board with Digital Audio
25G‑8DVID2‑OB provides fully transparent HDMI 1.4 connectivity to the latest high‑end digital sources including 3D between the endpoints.
- HDMI1.4, DVI and HDCP1.4 compliant Resolutions up to 4K / UHD (30Hz RGB or YCrCb 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0), 1080p@60Hz, 720p/1080i@120Hz
- Bi-directional S/PDIF audio ports
- 3D signal support
- 36-bit Deep Color support
- Submission of EDID information read from the sink to the Advanced EDID Management system
- Available video test patterns
- Pass-through of HDMI 1.4 embedded uncompressed LPCM audio and compressed audio (AAC, ATRAC, DTS, DTS ES, DTS-HD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital Surround EX, Dolby Digital TrueHD, DST, MPEG1 Layer 1, MPEG1 Layer2, MPEG1 Layer 3 MPEG2, WMA Pro)
- Embedding or de-embedding of two-channel LPCM, Dolby Digital Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS DTS ES*
- Standard compliant output
*See the audio switching matrix for more details.
25G-8DVID2-A2-OB provides fully transparent HDMI 1.4 connectivity to the latest high-end digital sinks including 3D functions between the endpoints. Supports resolution up to 4096x2160@30Hz in 4:4:4 mode or 3840x2160@60Hz in 4:2:0 mode. The new 300MHz board supports the latest 3D formats as well as HD multichannel audio. 25G-8DVID2-A2-OB has eight DVI-D connectors with an additional digital S/PDIF audio connector for each DVI-D port. Each output is standard compliant and has individual EDID Management.
25G-8DVID2-A2-OB can de-embed 2-channel LPCM and various IEC 61937 audio streams from the HDMI signal to the Return Audio Layer. It can also embed audio signal from the Forward Audio Layer to the output HDMI signal. The A2 add-on has bi-directional configurable S/PDIF connectors. The 2-channel LPCM and various IEC 61937 audio streams from the add-on can be embedded either to the output HDMI signal or to the Return Audio Layer. Moreover, such audio streams either from the HDMI signal or the Forward Audio Layer can be routed to the add-on output.
The audio options of the DVI-D output board are software configurable on a per-port basis.
- Video layer with embedded audio
- Forward audio layer
- Return audio layer
- Bidirectional S/PDIF audio ports
- Optional digital or analog audio embedding and de-embedding add-ons
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Supports several embedded audio formats
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Advanced EDID Management
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Supports 24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 deep color modes
- Built-in video test pattern generator
|Max Resolution:||4K / UHD (30Hz RGB or YCrCb 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0), 1080p@60Hz, 720p/1080i@120Hz|
|Supported audio formats:||HDMI audio according to the Audio switching matrix section|
|3D signal compatibility:||Frame packing, side-by-side, top-bottom|
|Power consumption:||15.2 W (max.)|
|Heat dissipation (BTU/h):||51.9 BTU/h (max.)|
|Audio connectors:||8 x S/PDIF|
|Video connectors:||8 x DVI-D|
|Product brief||Language||File format||Size||Date|
|Product brief - 25G-8DVID2-A2-OB||English||0.14 MB||2017-09-05||Download|