4K compatible HDMI input board with analog audio add-on
25G-8HDMI2-A3-OB provides fully transparent HDMI 1.4 connectivity to the latest high-end digital sinks including the Audio Return Channel and 3D functions between the endpoints.
- HDMI, DVI and HDCP compliant
- Resolutions up to 4096x2160@30Hz, 3840x2160@60Hz (4:2:0), 1080p@60Hz, 720p/1080i@120Hz
- Bidirectional balanced or unbalanced analog stereo audio ports with 5-pole Phoenix connector
- 3D signals support
- Available video test patterns
- Submission of EDID information read from the sink to the Advanced EDID Management system
- Supports HDMI audio (LPCM, AC-3, MPEG1 Layer 1, MPEG1 Layer2, MPEG1 Layer 3, MPEG2, AAC, DTS, ATRAC, One Bit Audio, Dolby Digital+, DTS-HD, Dolby Digital TrueHD, DST, and WMA Pro), IEC 60958-1 (LPCM), and IEC 61937 (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX DTS, DTS ES)
- Audio Return Channel support
- Standard compliant output
25G-8HDMI2-A3-OB provides fully transparent HDMI 1.4 connectivity to the latest high-end digital sinks including the Audio Return Channel and 3D functions between the endpoints. Supports resolution up to 4096x2160@30Hz in 4:4:4 mode or 3840x2160@60Hz in 4:2:0 mode (4:2:0). The new 300 MHz board supports the latest 3D formants as well as HD multichannel audio.
25G-8HDMI2-A3-OB has 8 HDMI connectors with an additional analog Phoenix audio connector for each HDMI port. Each output is standard compliant and has individual EDID Management.
25G-8HDMI2-OB can de-embed IEC 60958-1 and IEC 61937 audio from the HDMI signal to the Return audio layer. It can also embed audio signal from the Forward audio layer to the output HDMI signal.
The A3 add-on has bidirectional configurable Phoenix connectors. The digitized audio from the add-on can be embedded either to the output HDMI signal or to the Return audio layer. Moreover, IEC 60958-1 audio either from the HDMI signal or the Forward audio layer can be routed to the add-on output. Furthermore, the output board can route the ARC audio to the Return audio layer.
The audio options of the HDMI output board are software configurable on a per-port basis.
Supported Media Layers
- Video layer with embedded audio
- Forward audio layer
- Return audio layer
- 1920x1080@60Hz/4:4:4, 4096x2048@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Bidirectional balanced analog stereo audio ports with 5-pole Phoenix connector
- Optional digital or analog audio embedding and de-embedding add-ons
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Adjustable analog audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced analog audio connectors
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) support
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Advanced EDID Management
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Built-in video test pattern generator
|Max Resolution:||4096x2160@30Hz, 3840x2160@60Hz (4:2:0), 1080p@60Hz, 720p/1080i@120Hz|
|Supported audio formats:||HDMI audio, IEC 60958-1, and IEC 61937 according to the Audio switching matrix section|
|3D signal compatibility:||frame packing, side-by-side, top-bottom|
|Input cable equalization:||30 m for 1080p60Hz, 20 m for 4k@30Hz (tested with 22AWG cable)|
|Power consumption:||1 A (max.), 0.6 A (typ.) (48V)|
|Calculated AC Power (W):||48 W (max.), 28.8 W (typ.)|
|Heat dissipation (BTU/h):||164 BTU/h (max.), 98 BTU/h (typ.)|
|Audio connectors:||8 x 5 pole PHOENIX connector|
|Video connectors:||8 x HDMI|
|CAD - 25G-8HDMI2-A3-OB||English||zip||0.2 MB||2017-09-05||Download|
|CE - 25G-8HDMI2-A3-OB||English||0.03 MB||2017-09-05||Download|
|Product brief||Language||File format||Size||Date|
|Product brief - 25G-8HDMI2-A3-OB||English||0.14 MB||2017-09-05||Download|