Networked AV Scaling Multimedia Extender with USB KVM, RS232 and IR
VINX-120-HDMI-ENC is a LAN based encoder/ decoder multimedia extender to extend HDMI video from a local source to a remote sink.
VINX-110-HDMI-DEC is a LAN based encoder/ decoder multimedia extender to extend HDMI video from a local source to a remote sink. The encoder and decoder devices connect either via a direct CATx cable connection or through a Gigabit Ethernet Switch in between. The maximum delivery distance can reach up to 100 m with minimal latency and employing a quality, proprietary wavelet transform based image compression.
The maximum supported resolution is 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz with 7.1 audio.
The devices support both static and dynamic (DHCP) IP address settings. 100 factory EDID presets and five user EDIDs are stored in TX. Devices feature embedded web for control.
DIP switches serve quick manual setting for device pairing over the network, a quick and easy installation advantage for digital signage applications. Gap and bezel compensation can be adjusted for video walls. Scaling is available on the receiver side and videos can be freely cropped.
1GbE network with Layer 3 switch (IGMPv2, IGMP Snooping, IGMP Fast Leave, Jumbo Frame Support, Multicast Filtering).
- 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz resolution over a 1 Gigabit network with very low latency
- Up to HDMI 2.0 4K 2160p@60Hz 4:2:0 Video Input supported
- Audio supports LPCM and Dolby Digital /Dolby Digital Plus/DTS/ Dolby TruHD/DTS-HD bit stream
- HDCP compliant
- Local HDMI port for monitoring on the TX
- Variable maximum bit rate (10 Mbps ~ 800 Mbps)
- USB pass-thru for IP KVM application
- LED feedbacks, DIP switches and physical buttons for quick and easy setup and operation
- Embedded web control, direct and networked control via PC
- The device can be controlled via Lightware’s proprietary LW3 protocol commands
- Gap and bezel compensation for video wall applications, cropping adjustment capability
- Output video signal scaling to adjust to sink properties
- Shopping malls and video walls
- Sports bars
- Server farms (KVM)
- Corporate meeting rooms
- Multiroom ocean cruisers
|Dimensions (L x W xH)||140 x 119 x 26 mm|
|AV Interface||HDMI Female (In), HDMI Female (Out, Loopback)|
|USB Device||Mni USB Type B|
|TX/RX Connector||RJ45 Female|
|Switch||4 Position Dip Switch|
|IR||3.5 mm Jack Female|
|Max. Image Resolution||3840 x 2160 @30Hz|
|Power Adapter||DC 5V|
|Humidity||0-90% RH, Non-condensing|